Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So I am looking to take advantage of Best Buys financing option on laptops what would be best for me?

I was looking at the Best Buy Black Friday Sale ad and was wondering if anyone could help me in my search for a laptop…

Side note do any computers come with MS Office on them anymore or did that privilege get taken away with the antitrust suit against explorer?

What you should know about me and computers :)
I am going to be going to law school in the fall
I have no interest in anything MACexcept mymy ipod which rules)
I really don’t game but I do like to stream from netflix and what not
I like a good deal but I would rather spend more and get something good than skimp and have it be useless in 2 years
I mostly would use it for word processing and surfing the internet
It needs to be through bestbuy because thats where I have a line of credit to finance through
Compaq Netbook – Atom Processor, 1GB RAM, 160GB HD and XP Home $ 179.99

Compaq Netbook – Atom Processor, 1GB RAM, 250GB HD and Windows 7 Starter- 229.99

Dell Netbook – 10.1″ Widescreen LCD, 1GB Memory, 160GB HD 379.99

HP Laptop – AMD Turion Dual Core M500, 6GB RAM, 320GB HD, Windows 7- 599.99

Sony 15″ Laptop w/ Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 399.99

Sony 15″ Laptop w/ Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HD, Blu-Ray Player and Windows 7 $ 479.99

Toshiba Laptop w/ Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, F4480 Multifunction Printer and Laptop Case- 499.97

Toshiba Laptop w/ Intel Core 2 Duo, Windows 7, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD- 399.99

Sony 15″ Laptop w/ Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 399.99
is a good choice but if ur interested in small easy to carry laptops chooseone of the atom processors

Laptops are cheaper now and will be much cheaper in future also. Before you buy any laptop sit and answer few questions. What will be primary use? How long you want to keep this before you replace it? What software you will use on it? I suggest you to read an article at http://www.best4deals.com/best4deals/laptopBuyingTips.html This will give you more details about different types of processors. I have seen the BestBuy deals and in the range of $ 399 I will prefer Toshiba over Sony just because Toshiba has a better processor and is upgradable upto 8GB RAM. Hard disks are cheaper now and it is always better to use a secondary disks. It gives you backup facility and does not let your computer slow down when you have too much of data on your HDD which you are not using.

In short I would say buy only Hp or Dell brand laptops

These two are really good in style as well as good in specs and comes with value for money.

Just visit the website mentioned below hopefully it will help you in getting a good laptop

laptops for sale. to http://www.tanjaribic.com/reviews/introduction-involving-ultra-books-towards-the-computing-world/”>laptops for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment