Thursday, February 16, 2012

Q&A: Why has 3rd column in finance.yahoo's home page fallen so far down?

This page alway presented normally on my laptop using windows XP. All of a sudden the 3rd or right-hand column fell down far below the left-hand and center columns. These remain at the top where they should be. On right hand, in place of column, is empty white space. If I scroll down – far far down – I can find the column far below.

Reducing size of displayed type (VIEW, pull down menu, select TEXT SIZE, select MEDIUM instead of Larger), will result in instantly pulling the column back up where it belongs. However, the Medium setting is too small for easy reading on my laptop.

I use this finance.yahoo home page a lot, especially one part at the very bottom of right-hand column, so it’s annoying to have to keep scrolling down and up.

Problem does not occur with any other page or website.

Would anybody have any idea what causes this? Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Did Yahoo change this home page on or about monday 4 december
Hi. There’s no “change layout” possibility. Nothing like that on page in question – it’s home page of finance.yahoo.com, problem doesn’t appear on any other yahoo page, just this one.

I have int ex 6 and there doesn’t seem to be any “change layout” possibility in toolbar that I can see, either.

Where to find this elusive button? Would appreciate any suggestion, thanks in advance !

Go to near top left of page and select “change layout.” You can set it up any way you want.

good Luck

p.s. Be sure you click “finnished” when you have it like you want it.

cause he saw ur face just playing i dont know

laptop spare parts.To help get a plan to reduce debt, balance checkbook, and reminds you to pay your bills. And I have a brand new laptop, so it has to run on xp

My personal favorite is Quicken. I’ve used it since 2001 and can’t imagine managing my personal finances without it.

I think there are others out there though. Obviously different people will have different preferences.

to http://www.stonebrosmovie.com.au/2012-asus-ux21-ultrabook-is-polished-aluminum-better-than-apple-1367.htm”>laptop spare parts

No comments:

Post a Comment