Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I have recently brought a laptop on finance but have not signed a credit agreement..?

does this mean i do not have to pay back the money for the laptop?
No i have not made any repayments and it has never been confirmed that the laptop is on finance. I also have received no correspondance from the ‘Finance Company’ or from the company i brought the laptop from to confirm it is on finance.

SURE, You can only dream!! You have the laptop in your possession. Have you made any payments yet?
By possessing the laptop you have agreed to the sale and financing

It is like an oral contract and you would lose in court!!

Where did you buy this laptop? I need a free laptop too. LOL

If you bought it online and went through the whole process, believe me, you are not getting away with not paying for it.

So, who did you buy it from?

laptop computer.I would just save to buy a Macbook, however, I am in desperate need of the portability as immediately as possible. I’m not big on credit cards especailly with the economy the way it is. Is there anyway that I can finance an apple notebook (maybe not directly from apple) some way other than using a credit card?

Are there any options if you’re under 18?

How about buying a used one? My “Nerd to Go” has some & perhaps other geeks have some available too. I could have gotten one from him for $ 500. Unfortunately, I’m paying off my bills and couldn’t take him up on the offer.

See if someone you know has a used one you can buy cheap. Then keep saving every month so you can buy what you really want for cash. Keep saving so the next time you want something you’ll have the money.

I think bluehippo.com might still be in business. According to their commercials all you need is a checking account.

Debt is Debt. It makes ZERO difference who you owe. If you are under 18, NO ONE will loan you anything without a cosigner. The reason is you can’t be held to the contract.

to http://www.watthai.net/?p=1208″>laptop computer

No comments:

Post a Comment