Monday, February 13, 2012

I need help getting financed for a use laptop computer?

I am on a fixed income and I have no bank acount plus I have bad credit. is there away I can get financed for a used computer I can afford only up to 50.00 per month on a laptop computer is there a store that will finance my laptop purchase. I can’t afford to rent one so is there another way I can get financed

If you can’t pay CASH, you DON’T need and can’t afford the computer. You say you can’t afford to rent the computer. Financing a computer is financially THE SAME THING.

There is more than just getting the computer. How are you going to afford the monthly fee for hooking up to the internet?

Why don’t you consider a desktop. They have more for less money than a laptop. But if you plan to use it in Wifi areas as opposed to getting internet, I’m not sure who would finance you with bad credit. Fixed income isn’t bad, but bad credit is.

laptop review.Well, I need to get a new laptop for college. Please don’t go on here telling me its a bad idea and all of that. I am spending the rest of my summer working full time and should be able to pay almost half of the 1,600 laptop i want. However, I would like to get the laptop on some sort of college loan or credit card and pay it off. I would make a large payment at the end of the summer but I would like to get it earlier and start downloading all of my things. Paying off the payments will also help me build up my credit a little bit. So basically, I’m just wondering what route is the best to take or if you know of what loans. I read up on private student loans but I’m a little confused. Do they send you the money or does the money get sent directly to the school? I don’t understand how it works.

Thanks for any advice on financing it :]
For the record, I am not positive what laptop I am getting yet, so please dont pass judgement. Thanks.

What you’re asking for is not only a bad idea, it’s simply not going to happen.

You admittedly have:
1) No Credit
2) No Job
3) Bad taste in computers (you obviously want a Macbook Pro)

No one is going to finance a computer to an 18 year old. It’s just not happening. Not to mention that with financing that $ 1600 notebook becomes a $ 2400 notebook from all the added intrest charges and fees.

You basically have one course of action here:
1) Work all summer and use the money you earn to buy a computer at the end, in one lump-sum. I personally would recommend a PC. You can get a VERY nice PC laptop for $ 800 that will do anything and everything that Macbook you want can do. That would be right within your budget. If you manage to walk away with $ 1000 or so, you could get an entry level Macbook if you really want a Macbook.

Computer plays multiple roles and also makes things simple and easier. But as you are in a bad credit condition you are unable to manage the required finance and seeking for some monetary support. The bad credit computer finance is designed keeping in mind the conveniences of bad credit persons

http://www.quickloans.we.bs/

For more information customer care has opened it doors from where you can solve your queries and take suggestions.

to http://gocomm.com/which-companies-help-to-make-the-best-pink-laptops”>laptop review

No comments:

Post a Comment