Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Does Dell finance laptops?

I need a new computer for school but can’t afford to pay for it all at once. Does dell finance they have the best laptops I’ve found and they have the perfect one for me. And I remember customizing a computer and having the financing option right there on the same page but when I want back today to order a laptop it was no where to be found. What’s the deal?

Yes they do try to apply right on line most likely.

Yes they do.. I financed my laptop with them.

Yes, both for home (see the first source link below) and for business (see the 2nd).

laptop reviews.I need to buy a new Sony laptop but through finance. I know HARVEY NORMAN does finance and they sell Sony laptops as well. Do you know any other stores which sell Sony laptops and provide financing? Thank you.

BestBuy.

Try Amazon. You can also check SONY laptops descriptions here: http://www.stylelaptop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment