Thursday, February 16, 2012

If you buy two laptops at best buy will they give you a deal?

My friend and I both want a Macbook Pro, if we bought them on one purchase do you think they might make it a little cheaper?

Also- Does the financing at Best Buy depend on what you get qualified for? It says as low as 36 a month..is that depending on qualification or on how long you want to finance it for?

Thanks guys!

sure…they’ll give you another bag. free of charge.

ASK THEM.

Contact Us
Call 1-888-BEST BUY
(1-888-237-8289).

I purchased 2 identical acer laptops at best buy about 2 years ago. There was no special deal, although the sales guy did give me a special smile, lol.

Not sure about financing, since I paid cash

No, they will not give you a deal.

Financing is a TERRIBLE idea. They make at LEAST 4 times as much money of you when you finance the laptop. Don’t buy crap you can’t afford. Instead, put that $ 36 (or whatever) into a savings account until you can afford to buy the laptop straight up. The price you pay depends on how long you finance it for.

Laptop buyers guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5QdtEy-qao

mini laptop price.My laptops had it, I think the motherboard has gone which means I need to replace it, I can afford up to 600 preferably on finance, all I use laptops for is Internet, iTunes, watching video files and sometimes playing football manager. I’d like a fast laptop but I don’t need a great gaming quality machine just a nice reliable one

ask at the shop your buying it for recommendations

The best one out just now is the ACER aspire 5739G-654G32Mn (just go to a shop and ask to see an Acer Aspire in that price range. If you do not like that key board I suggest a Hp Pavillion.

Remeber to wait till after October the 23rd as windows new OSwindows 7 comes out then and it’s better than vista.

to http://binainsan.net/the-best-in-journey-technology-regarding-2012/”>mini laptop price

No comments:

Post a Comment