Saturday, February 11, 2012

HOw do i finance a laptop on though Apple?

Easy – Apple offers rent to buy from their online Apple store
or Apple Finance
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?instantcredit=yes

sell your laptop.I want to buy a laptop before school starts this august but can’t seem to get approved to finance one. Situation is I could afford to buy one outright but I really would rather not drop so much money, Also, I want the credit history I would get from financing. I have good credit, right around 700, but the only completed debt on my record is a car loan I paid off and currently I have one credit card which I dont carry a balance on, and my new car loan. Both of those opening in March. I have been rejected by HP, Best Buy, and Dell for not enough credit history, and I dont want to pay $ 2,000 for a Blue Hippo POS. Any ideas?
My credit card limit is $ 300 right now. I think it goes up next month to $ 500 or $ 600 but I would rather not max it out and also, since its an introductory credit card Im sure the apr is outrageous. I dont know for sure though, since like I said I zero it out the 15th of every month. Thats why I wanted a store card like BestBuy, they typically offer 0% for the few months or so on big purchases.
My first credit line was a car loan from July 2007, satisfied that loan in Feb of this year. the other 2 are new I know but no missed payments or balances on the card and I already have acquired equity in the new car as well.
I know that applying for credit dings my history. Also I cannot get help from the ‘rents on this one, and If I just wanted to buy it outright I could. I just would like to get approved for a store or company card and use that so I can build credit with it.

You mentioned that you have a credit card. If you cannot qualify for a loan, then pay for it with the credit card and make monthly payments until it is paid off. This is essentially the same as a loan. You are being charged interest and making monthly payments. The only difference is that you would be paying the credit card company instead of a bank.

Be disciplined in making your monthly payments and resist the temptation to put anything on your credit card that you cannot pay off.

If you have $ 2k available on your credit card then just use it to pay for the computer. It’s the same as having it financed through the manufacturer.

*edit*- If you’ve already been denied by the stores and the manufacturers, then you may need to pay cash for the laptop if you already have the money. It won’t do you any good to keep applying and getting denied. That makes you look desperate to lenders when they see that you keep applying and getting denied.

Use your existing credit card and pay it off as quickly as you can.

If the only open accounts on your credit file were opened in March, you won’t be able to get another account. You history is not only limited, but you have that car loan makes it all too new.

Why not talk to your parents, they buy the laptop for you, and you pay them every month with or without interest. It is the same as financing it through the bank.

Every time you get denied for financing, it makes your credit score worse. You should just pay cash for the computer.

Being an authorized user on your parents credit card (if they pay their credit card on time) will help to improve your credit score even if they don’t send or allow you to use the credit card. Some people believe believe that this will not improve your credit score because Fair Isaac stopped that practice in 2007 but reimplemented the practice again in FICO 08.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/02/prweb2078604.htm

Currently 2 of the 3 credit reporting bureaus are using FICO 08.

http://www.credit.com/news/experts/2009-06-16/two-down-one-to-go-fico-08-at-equifax-is-live.html

Computer plays multiple roles and also makes things simple and easier. But as you are in a bad credit condition you are unable to manage the required finance and seeking for some monetary support. The bad credit computer finance is designed keeping in mind the conveniences of bad credit persons.It can be availed under various names like online computer finance, computer financing options, computer finance UK, guaranteed computer finance, no credit check this and as well.

to http://iobc2011.com/lenovo-s-initial-ultrabook-ideapad-u300s-review-year-of-the-ultrabook-2012/”>sell your laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment