Friday, November 12, 2021

donation apply

--
My Name is Tom Cook (Managing director of Member of Vacation Life
LLC) I am the winner of $396.9 million Powerball jackpot I won on October
2nd, 2020. This Winning is a blessing so we decided to give back to the
society which means we are officially notifying you that you have been
selected as one of the Beneficiaries of the 2021 VACATION LIFE LLC
Social Responsibility Cash Aid Program and Your e-mail address was randomly
chosen by the Topaz Ballot System, and You have been awarded with the sum
of $2,000,000.00 USD by VACATION LIFE LLC. I only hope you will be able to
help others around you when you are rewarded with the money. Email me at (
tomcookusa1@gmail.com )for more information on how to get the
donated amount. Thank-you

No comments:

Post a Comment