Sunday, July 18, 2021

INQUIRY FOR INVESTMENTS

Hello, 

I got your contact information through the World ES public records while searching for a project partner abroad.Before I digress, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an un-orthodox way of approach to foster a relationship of trust. Yet, I felt compelled due to the prevailing circumstances and the urgency surrounding this project and seek for your permission and acceptance to partner with you to invest in your company or viable business opportunity within your base.

My name is mrs Aisha Gaddafi, a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment fund worth Twenty Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar ($27,500,000.00 ) which I want to entrust in you for investment purposes in your country, May be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf I shall appreciate your urgent response to provide you more details to proceed further. Kindly get back to me at my discreet Email ( mrsaishaalgaddafi76@gmail.com ) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

No comments:

Post a Comment