Monday, January 20, 2020

From Mrs Zindzi Mandela , US$15Million Dollars Charity and Investments fund

GOOD DAY   With due respect, I must apologize for this unsolicited message, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approaching an unknown person for establishment of project and investment.

But  I  respectfully    insist you read this message carefully before you either make your decision of proceeding or  deleting my message as I am optimistic it will be successful for unimaginable financial benefit for both of us.

I am Mrs  Zindziswa Mandela-Hlongwane,  an  ambassador  to  Denmark.

the second Daughter  of South African icon and freedom fighter  late  Winnie Madikizela  Mandela , The Wife of  The former  President of South Africa from 1994 till 1999 who died on December 5, 2013 after a protracted    lung infection contacted during his 27th years of incarceration in Robin Island prison.

I managed to get your contact details online here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business transaction.

My Late  Mother  Winnie madikizela  Mandela have just died  On 2nd  April  2018, and she left behind  some fund  in a trust fund account  Amounting  to US$15Million  Dollars. I want this fund transferred  out of  South Africa  for  investments, and  some of it be used for  charity. You let me know How much percentage you will be needing from the fund for your to foster to the successful transfer and Investments.

Please reply me  at  EMAIL  :  (  zindzimandela2020@gmail.com  )

for more information.

Regards, in sincerity,

Mrs. Zindziswa Mandela-Hlongwane

4th Street Houghton Estates

Johannesburg South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment