Sunday, April 22, 2012

Q&A: Can I use bitlocker to lock my iPod classic ?

I’m asking this result in every single time I go out in public I generally never take out my iPod classic due to the fact I’m as well frightened of getting robbed for it (nearly got robbed on the street around 6 years ago I reside close to a significant city).

I have Windows seven Ultimate and need to have to know if I need to have Windows 7 Ultimate for it to be unlocked on an additional personal computer. I’m asking this since in 2012 I’m going to make my personal pc for my very first computer system science class and will be installing Windows seven Ultimate on it. If I had been to install Windows seven Ultimate on this new personal computer and put the password would I still be capable to unlock the iPod so I can place on / get rid of music.

Best reply ten factors.


Physical appearance: 5 stars
Physical appearance: 5 stars
This is basically like a glorified shuffle. It has about 4 to eight times much more space, a supposedly longer battery daily life, it really is a touchscreen, it has a radio and it can keep images. It also has a pedometer, a timer, and stopwatch. So is it well worth 120 dollars? Yes, I feel so.

Evan M – See all my evaluations
I can reside with not being capable to see the display in vivid sunlight. I don’t use it for sport. I can live with the poor radio reception indoors. I didn’t purchase it as a radio, and that would have just been gravy. I can reside with the small display, as I am not searching for songs on the factor I am just enjoying playlists.
The nano is little and cute but you have to be concerned about losing it–in a pocket or worse a washing machine. So far I have not. But there are things that are a true pain. The battery lifestyle is far more like four hrs not the “up to 24 hours” that Apple promises-and I do anything I am supposed to to not run the battery down quickly. I have also observed posted feedback from several other individuals who have had the very same knowledge. The controls in this nano are a step back in a lot of ways. The swipe screen is fine but when you are operating out or operating obtaining to the controls is a tough to do without stopping or at least slowing down and then not quick. There is no single mute button or a single that opens the display speedily as on prior ipods. I like possessing the FM radio and that is biggest plus here. I would by no means purchase another one and I resent that Apple no longer tends to make the bigger nano which was much better in nearly all respects other than not acquiring the FM radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment