Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do they monitor the babies heartbeat at 11 weeks pregnant?

baby room monitor<br />
I am about 7 weeks pregnant at the moment, and I have an appointment next month to hear the heartbeat (when I’m about 11 weeks along)

How do they monitor the heartbeat this early? Will they use an ultrasound? And if so, Will I be able to see the baby as well? I know there is another type of machine to listen to it, but I don’t know what that one’s called. What did your doctor use for you this early on?

Just curious…This is my first child so I have a million questions. haha

They will probably try to get it on the doppler but if they can’t they could do an ultrasound.I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks with my daughter and got to see the heart beat and then at 12 weeks I got to hear it.With my son they just did a doppler at 12 weeks.

the other machine is a fetal doppler in the uk they wont check at 11 weeks with one of these only with a scan and yes you will be able to see the baby if that’s what your having xx

infant monitor reviews<br />
best video monitor baby

I am looking for the one they use in the docs office to listen to the babies heart, but not as expensive. I dont want the one with the head phones they dont work. Can anyone help.

Sorry, but why would you want one of these? Is your baby having problems? If so, then the Doctor would have provided one for you. If not, then please do not stress. The child growing in you will feel that stress and will become anxious too. Relax! Being pregnant is a joy to experience.

you can buy one at a medical supply company. But they dont make cheap ones.

You can buy a stethoscope very cheaply. If you’re thinking of the ones used in hospitals, they can get very costly.

Otherwise, you can get one like the doctors in the clinics use from ebay – they’re about $ 150

they have them at wal-mart they are made by bebe sounds about $ 20, i wouldn’t reccomend it, my husnband and i got one and his stomach sounded just like mine

Maybe you would have better luck

Target has one. It doesn’t work like the doctor’s, but if you are in a quiet room and just relax you can hear the heartbeat.

If you want to hear your baby’s heart beat or it hiccup then you can buy something to hear them at Wal- Mart

www.ebay.com.au

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment