Monday, March 30, 2009

Dave Chappelle Presents: Killing Them Softly





















8.7/10

www.imdb.com/title/tt0251654/


I was taken to the ghetto once, that's the worst when you're taken and you're not expecting to go. Usually you want to know when you're going to the ghetto, like, "I'm gonna see some wild shit, I gotta prepare myself to see something crazy." When you're taken its different. I had a limousine driver, it was after the show, at like 3 in the morning. I had a limousine driver, he's a nice guy, talking to me and shi'. He's like, "Where you from, dog? DC? Word. That's a rough city, man." And his cellphone started ringing, he's like, "Hold one one second. Hello? Oh, what's up nigga? What? What the fuck, slow down, what? What the fuck? No! No! No! Fuck it, I'm on my way!"



http://rapidshare.com/files/215111712/dave_chapelle_-killing_them_softly.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/215081697/dave_chapelle_-killing_them_softly.part2.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment